Shipping & Delivery - Sunnylife
JOIN THE SUNNYLOVERS CLUB
Sign up to our exclusive perks program and receive:
1. Double up on happiness. Return purchases with no questions asked for the next 42 days
2. Double up on quality. Receive 24 months return privileges for any manufacturer fault
3. Exclusive invitations to Sunnylife summer events
4. Be the first to hear about new products and limited edition collaborations
5. Your details will be confidentially saved for hassle-free returns and exchanges
6. Gift recipients can exchange using just the email address linked to your membership
Shipping & Delivery
Order Confirmation via email
Once you have placed an order via our website you will immediately receive a confirmation email. This is automatically generated. Please check this confirmation email and contact us immediately if there are errors or changes that need to be made.
For all orders that are returned due being unclaimed or to an incorrect address, you will charged a fee of $20 for repacking and postage.
If your package is going to a workplace, please include the business name so that it arrives promptly.
Shipping & Handling
Our online store currently offers shipping at two rates to Australia:
- Standard Delivery - flat rate $10 AUD
- Free Delivery over $100 - available on all subtotal orders above $100 AUD.
Please allow 3 - 7 working days for delivery.
- Delivery to New Zealand is charged at $50 and will be dispatched in 2-3 working days. Delivery may take up to 21 Working Days depending on local customs and duty regulations. Please allow ample time for delivery if you are an international customer.
Please select the correct shipping option at checkout.
Please note that we are unable to ship to PO Boxes.
Are you an American Sunnylover? We've got you, boo - www.sunnylife.com
From the UK or Europe? Find what you need here - uk.sunnylife.com
International shipments may be subject to the imposition of customs or import duties once they reach their destination. You will be liable for all of these duties and it is your sole responsibility to pay the charges to release the goods from the shipment. We are legally required to declare the full value of the shipment and will provide an invoice to customs should they require it. We are unable to estimate these exact charges so we recommend you contact your local customs office to ascertain the duties imposed.
Duties & Taxes
Please be aware that customers are responsible for payment of any local customs duties.
If customs duties are refused or unpaid these will be deducted from any future refund if applicable. We have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country.
If you have any questions related to customs charges, we advise you to contact your local customs office or to get an estimate of import duties which may be payable for international orders check out http://www.importcalculator.com/
All our styles advertised should be in stock. Very occasionally we may unexpectedly run out of a style and if this happens, we will refund you. If the item is due to come in within the week, we will endeavour to ship your order the same day our stock arrives. Any later, you will be notified and refunded.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Order changes or cancellations can only be accepted if your order has not already been dispatched. You may cancel or make changes to your order via email, or by phoning the office.
Unwashed and unused items in their original condition may be returned upon presentation of the original invoice within 14 days of order receipt. Returns of online purchases must be made by post. Refunds will be processed using the original tender type. EFTPOS/Credit Card refunds must be processed against the original card details (the exact card used to make the original purchase). Sale items are subject to the same returns policy.
Please post your item along with the original invoice and a note explaining that you'd like a refund to:
B1, 85 Dunning Avenue
Rosebery NSW 2018
As Sunnylife is not liable for the loss of an item being returned we recommend that you return it using registered mail. Once you've posted your item please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know to expect the return.
If you are returning or exchanging a faulty, damaged or incorrect item we will pay for the packaging and postage costs. However, we are unable to offer free delivery for ‘change of mind’ returns or exchanges.
We are currently unable to process exchanges. If you would like to exchange an item please return the item and place a new order.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com
Terms & Conditions Of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with Sunnylife you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
Sunnylife retains the right to refuse any request made by you.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail coming receipt of your orders email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of recoming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of GST. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Sunnylife Gift Card T&Cs
Purchasing or using the gift card means that you accept these conditions.
1. Sunnylife Australia may refuse to sell gifts cards to any person at any time for any reason.
2. The gift card may only be used to purchase goods at www.sunnylife.com.au.
3. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card.
4. Anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases so your gift card and unique gift card number should be kept secure.
5. We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card.
6. The gift card will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Your privacy is important to us
We comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (“APPs”) which regulate how we use, disclose, store and protect your information.
- Collecting Personal Information
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect is most likely supplied by you when you purchase from us in one of our retail stores or place an order and register your details on our website to receive direct marketing materials or provide feedback to us.
The personal information collected will likely include:
- Full Name
- Contact Details including phone number, email address and delivery address
- Date of birth
- Transaction information (your credit or debit card details)
At times, we may also collect information from you that does not identify you personally. This information is normally retained with your personal information, including:
Customer shopping preferences, including shopping history, attributes of products and services which we have provided to you or may provide you in the future.
- Marketing preferences, marketing materials which you wish to receive and the method of its delivery (EDM , SMS or other).
- Why do we collect your personal information?
Any personal information provided to Us will only be used for the purpose which it was initially provided:
- To complete transactions and administer our relationship with you as a customer, this includes refunds.
- To communicate and notify you of new products, offers and competitions that may be of interest of you.
- To investigate and respond to your questions, comments or feedback related to our services and products.
- To comply with laws and regulations, or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
- Compile our customer database to enable us to market to you more accurately.
- Help us gain a clearer understanding of what your likes and dislikes are, how to improve our marketing, our digital platforms and the overall services in which we provide.
- What if you don’t want to provide Us with your information?
We will ask you to provide your personal information, if you do not wish to provide this information, We will not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. We will only record your email address if you provide them to us. We will only use your email to send you information in which you have requested or signed up to receive. By providing Us with your email address you will have provided consent to send direct marketing materials. If you do not wish to consent or receive direct marketing from us, you can unsubscribe at any time to receive any communication from us.
- Will We share your details?
Receiving information from and about our customers is an important part of Us. We will not share/sell this to others.
We may disclose personal information to other subsidiary companies within Our group but only to be used for the same purposes you agreed to when signing up.
- Updating or correcting your personal information
If you need to update or amend your personal information, please contact us with your requests. We may ask for verification of your identity to ensure that all personal information held by Us is not improperly accessed.
- Questions or Concerns
Outliving Pty Ltd / Mr and Mrs Jones Pty Ltd
ABN 15 093 345 496 / ABN 14 150 914 168
B1, 85 Dunning Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018 Australia
Phone: 1300 760 186 / +612 8755 1500
Fax: 1300 760 143 / +612 9818 3191
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Enrol Day Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Enrol Day Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia except employees and immediate families of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin. Entrants under the age of 18 years, as of the date of entry, must seek the prior permission of their parent or guardian aged over the age of 18 to enter.
- Giveaway valid from 6.45pm AEST 24/08/17 until 11.59pm 24/08/17 or until we reach 100 winners, whichever comes first.
- Delivery cost is not included. Standard delivery fees apply
- A code will be issued to the first 100 people to post their proof on enrolment on their insta stories, include the hashtag #loveislove and tag @sunnylifeaustralia. This code will entitle winners to 1 (one) free Luxe Rainbow Float purchased from sunnylife.com.au
- Only one free Luxe Rainbow Float per order
- Code will be valid for 2 weeks from date of issue
- The code cannot be used in conjunction with anything other codes or promotions
- The code that is provided to the winners must be entered at checkout to redeem this offer.
- Orders cannot be edited, and the code cannot be added once the order has processed.
- The Luxe Rainbow Float is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Normal returns policy applies
- Not available at in-store locations or other locations
- We reserve the right to update or change the Terms at any time without notice to you.
- If you have any query on any of the above simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.