Work With Us
At Sunnylife, we live for summer. It drives us, excites and inspires us on our quest to provide all of the tools to enhance the best of a life under the sun. We’ve been doing this since 2004 so we have a good tan these days!
From huge inflatable flamingos to beach towels and everything in between, our products are the must-have summer accessories! Sunnylife products are designed at our global headquarters in Sydney, and then sold through our offices in Sydney, Los Angeles and London.
With so many exciting developments in the pipeline, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team and work in a fun and fast paced environment.
If this sounds like you, keep on reading below!
Current VacanciesSunnylife Merchandise Planner
Sunnylife Merchandise Planner
What you will be doing!
- Managing global inventory requirements of the Sunnylife brand for both wholesale and retail needs spanning across three locations, UK, USA and Australia and 40+ retail stores and pop ups
- Working with Wholesale Directors to establish opening OTB for each country in line with sales and sell through targets
- Regularly reviewing in season trading, monitor sell through and acting on any changes to forecast to minimise inventory risk
- Preparing post seasonal review of ranges and categories to propose future option plans and better commercial decisions for the product team
- Developing merchandise strategy between global locations to ensure smooth transition between seasons
- Ensuring international transfers and consolidations are actioned within given timelines
- Working with Director of Retail to set store inventory budgets and seasonal sales target
- Identifing new store opening stock positions based on sales expectation, store profile and future marketing plans
- Monitoring stock movements into stores to meet key critical timelines and launch dates
- Driving weekly replenishment to stores, accurately predicting sales of best sellers to meet targets while keeping to budgeted weeks cover
- Working with retail team to incorporate store feedback on ranging and replenishment
- Analysing weekly sales reports and proposing plans on markdown of slow categories
- Preparing seasonal sales and inventory review for stores to improve on future category assortment and product mix
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Advanced skills in forecasting, interpreting sales trends and executing strategic direction to achieve targets
- Solid knowledge of merchandising trading activity and OTB management
- 3+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-directed problem solver, proactive and resourceful
- Strong written communication and computer literacy skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, fast working and detail oriented.